[IPython-dev] Simple Kernel Example

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 18:32:44 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Andrew Gibiansky
<andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a bit of documentation here:
>
> http://andrew.gibiansky.com/blog/ipython/ipython-kernels/
>
> It goes over how the basic Ihaskell kernel works (no Haskell knowledge
> required).

That is an excellent introduction! I wish there were a simple, toy
even, implementation to go along with that description. For example, I
have no idea how to create the ZMQ stuff, in any language.

Thanks for writing that, and the pointer to it! (IPython should point
to it, too).

-Doug