[IPython-dev] Kernel busy/idle indicators in notebook

Jon Wilson jsw at fnal.gov
Mon Jan 20 21:09:21 EST 2014

Hi,
Please, for the sake of those with red/green color blindness (several
percent of the male population), do not default to red/green
distinctions to convey important information (without other
distinctions).  I could be happy with a little button that switches from
green to red, so long as it also changes, for example, its textual content.
Regards,
Jon