[IPython-dev] ANN: Sense, a cloud platform for data analysis

Anand Patil anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:51:40 EST 2014

Hi Nik,

We haven't open sourced sufficient code to allow you to run Sense
on-premise at this stage. However, we've heard similar early interest from
other academic institutions, so we're working on packaging Sense up to
license as an HPC frontend. Please send me an email offline if you'd be
interested in testing early versions of that.

Anand