[IPython-dev] IPython Rocks

epi massimodisasha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:15:17 EST 2014

Hi All,

i want thank you so much for making IPYthon available and especially with the notebook .. what a wonder fool tool to improve science!
i’d like to share with you the work i'm doing with the IPython notebook.
Last december I had a chance to contribute  with a poster and a a presentation to the AGU fall meeting [1]
I posted my experience here [2] from where you can find link to the poster and the presentation as well
they are both entirely based on the IPython notebook so i thought it could be of interest here.

Everything worked fine, the html slideshow was perfect :-D
this was not possible without your great and hard work!!

Thank you again!

Massimo.

[1] http://tw.rpi.edu/weblog/2014/01/14/open-source-software-science-reproducibility/