[IPython-dev] A Kernel for Java, Scheme, Boo, Logo, Basic, and more

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:06:52 EST 2014

The first, step to get rich output to work is just to see if you can
send one of the display data messages. Here is the message spec:

http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/dev/development/messaging.html

Once you get that working you can work on developing a user facing API
for those messages.  Oh, not sure we support gif images though...