[IPython-dev] NotebookManager API

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:15:55 EST 2014

Konrad,

Glad to see you've made such a simple example - that's great!

Bookstore (https://github.com/rgbkrk/bookstore) currently implements
multiple checkpoints, so feel free to rip anything you want from there.
Bookstore is currently only for 1.x.x releases, so I'd keep that in mind.

Once I merge the azure notebook manager code in (was going to use a
multi-cloud lib like libcloud, may just bring it in wholesale), I'll hack
away at supporting 2.0.

-- Kyle