[IPython-dev] website

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:04:52 EDT 2014

All good points --  and I particularly like bootstrap in general.  I'm just
to the point of turning your basic format into a responsive format with
media queries on images and divs.  (I still have to work on the navigation
menu and font sizing but you can see the progress here:
https://github.com/cordial-emily/ipython-website.)   I thought something
simple might be a helpful first step.

I'm looking forward to making more interesting changes, which I will create
branches for soon...

Thanks for the input!

Emily