[IPython-dev] website

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Fri Jul 4 00:17:46 EDT 2014

Hi Emily

This is really nice work.  I am not one of the core developers, but I have
opinions anyway :)

A couple of thoughts/questions:

* Probably should be IPython Website in the title
* The "Interactive Computing" is a little fuzzy on my Retina display
* I really like the font
* How do people feel about the content stretching out to the full page
width?  I have mixed feelings about this.

Cheers,
Aron