[IPython-dev] How to use notebooks with teams

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 08:27:18 EDT 2014

I would also have a look at runipy[1] that allow for templates variable on headless running.

You can thus have a "template" notebook, and generate report for many data sources.

Multiuser support is on its way faith IPython, you might wan tho have a look at
Google/jupyter colaboratory[2] that allow to live collaborate on IPython notebook
on google drive. (still pretty young though)

[1]: https://github.com/paulgb/runipy
[2]: https://github.com/jupyter/colaboratory