[IPython-dev] custom.js broken

pierre.gerold pierre.gerold at laposte.net
Mon Jul 21 06:40:13 EDT 2014

Yey, I have the same problem with the current dev 3.0.0. It seems the
javascript code is currently highly refactored. ( all extensions broken
... no API for MathJax and CodeMirror exposed ...).

Usually, it is not a good idea to pull during summer time, because of
several Python events that makes the dev broking many things. (Scipy for
instance ...)

What I have done is to revert from a previous version, and wait until
the end of the tempest to see what will be finally broken, and what will
not.