[IPython-dev] Announcement: Set of IPython Notebooks to learn Python for Exploratory Computing

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Tue Jul 29 17:21:07 EDT 2014

thanks mark!

this is great and came at an opportune time.

i was just looking to create similar stats modules.

some related questions to the larger community.

- how could we disseminate or find such modules that can be used for
teaching, without having to go through every single notebook?
- how do we describe the prior knowledge required through a dependency
structure?

cheers,

satra