[IPython-dev] [IPython-User] IPython Notebooks and Active Learning (Matthew Brett)

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:26:37 EDT 2014

If I may suggest too, please use header cell instead of hash in markdown.
Header cell are used for section when converting to latex and do
automatically generate anchors on nbviewer/html so that you can link to
subpart:

Example :
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/url/jdj.mit.edu/~stevenj/IJulia%20Preview.ipynb#Multimedia-display-in-IJulia