[IPython-dev] Announcement: Set of IPython Notebooks to learn Python for Exploratory Computing

Mark Bakker markbak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:44:58 EDT 2014

Yeah, good point about the %matplotlib inline. That is much better. The
thing is that I am using Canopy in class and when you start an IPython
Notebook in Canopy I think it starts by default in what used to be pylab
mode. I wonder what it does now, as the --pylab flag is gone. Should try
that, as this was the behavior in the class last year.

From: Ingolf Becker <ingolf.becker at googlemail.com>