[IPython-dev] [sage-cloud] Keybindings cheat sheets

Paul Ivanov pi at berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 17 20:12:58 EDT 2014

Fernando Perez, on 2014-06-17 15:55,  wrote:
> Toggling the header and the toolbar are two common ways of reclaiming
> vertical real estate, which is indeed at a premium in modern laptops....

To do this, I have the following in my custom.js

// Full-Screen via F11 (toggle header and toolbar)
$([IPython.events]).on('notebook_loaded.Notebook', function(){
  document.addEventListener("keydown", function(e) {
  if (e.keyCode == 122) {
        $('#toggle_header').click();
        $('#toggle_toolbar').click();
        console.log("toggling full screen mode");
  }
});

--
                   _