[IPython-dev] New(ish) IPython Notebook RPMs for Fedora 20?

Vedran Sego vsego at vsego.org
Wed Jun 18 08:51:04 EDT 2014

On 18 June 2014 13:36, Thomas Spura <tomspur at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> If you don't use other packages that rely on a specific version of
> ipython/tornado, the copr repository should work just fine.
> Let me know, if you have troubles with it.

Thank you for your reply. As I have stated in my previous mail, I have
already installed this manually. I'd love to go give the RPM version a
try, but can you first tell me are there going to be collisions with
the manually installed version, should I first uninstall that one,...
anything I should know before attempting to install this, to ensure my
response is a useful one.

I find it strange that Google doesn't find your page, even with the
terms copied from it (the same search I used before asking here):
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22fedora%2B20%22%2B%22ipython-2%22
Maybe that page should be linked somewhere where Google would find it,
or it should be manually reported to Google?

Thank you,

C.