[IPython-dev] notebook input cell is not resized after removing lines

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:31:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have quickly gone through the most recent issues, but haven't found
this particular one, so I wanted to ask if this is a known bug. I am
running the latest code from master in chrome. (Firefox doesn't seem to
have this issue, nor does opera.) When I remove lines from a code cell,
the cell is not resized. The problem is demonstrated in the screenshot.
Both cells contained 9 lines initially, and then I deleted 5 in the
second cell. However, the outline of the cell does not change. If I
execute code in this cell, then there is a space of 5 lines between the
input and the output.

Can someone else reproduce this, or something is wrong on my end?

Cheers,

Zoltán