[IPython-dev] nbconvert on Scientific Linux 5

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:53:30 EDT 2014

GHC is actually the easiest part. It compiles just fine. It's when you
start compiling haskell-platform, and pandoc itself that you start
running into pain.

I don't want to knock Haskell. My personal opinion is that any system
that uses source installs is doomed to be painful to users (apparently
even if you are super rigorous and type safe).

Aaron Meurer