[IPython-dev] PyQt5?

Jens Nielsen jenshnielsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:04:30 EST 2014

There is a pull request with some work towards a QT5 backend for matplotlib
https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/2471. It might be
useful to coordinate with this. At lease the mapping between backend used
for the %pylab and %matplotlib would likely need updating when matplotlib
has a qt5 backend.

Jens