[IPython-dev] nbconvert changes in 2.0

Jacob Vanderplas jakevdp at cs.washington.edu
Sun Mar 9 14:04:02 EDT 2014

Hi John,
Thanks for the response.  I started by making those substitutions, but they
resulted in a host of difficult to understand errors, including some
obscure ones from within the pygments module.  It seems to be a bit more
complicated than this! Thanks for the help,
   Jake

 Jake Vanderplas
 Director of Research - Physical Sciences
 eScience Institute, University of Washington
 http://www.vanderplas.com