[IPython-dev] shortcuts for adding/deleting cells

Abhishek Pratap apratap at sagebase.org
Thu Mar 13 15:20:16 EDT 2014

Hi Thomas

Ok I did look at them but I don't think from my mac I can run many of
the cell related commands in the edit mode.

For example:
in the (command mode with grey cell)

CTRL + a doesnt insert a new cell

Also once I convert the cell to a markdown type the it doesn't get
displayed as a markdown.
example attached

PS: I think a video on new features and how to use them would be very
helpful. At this moment I feel very lost and suddenly feel very
limited in my ability to navigate using IPython v2.

-Abhi