[IPython-dev] [sage-support] Re: Connection beetwen sage and notebook/sagemathcloud

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:52:11 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM, William Stein <wstein at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure they've thought about internationalization strategies for
> IPython (the command line, web frontend, etc.).

Ah, you're giving us way too much credit :)

Questions on  i18n have popped up from time to time, but we've never had
any bandwidth to really act on them, and nobody has stepped up to do any
actual work on it.

So if Andrey wants to look at the problem, he's welcome to, but he's going
into 100% uncharted waters, I'm afraid...