[IPython-dev] Proof of concept HTML5 notification extension

Robert Cross qclists at inventati.org
Thu Mar 27 14:12:29 EDT 2014

Hi guys, I made a little proof of concept extension for IPython to
implement HTML5 desktop notifications in Chrome and Firefox. I'm not an
experienced IPython dev nor do I know much about the proper way of doing
certain things, so feel free to criticize.

Here's a link to the file on Gist:
https://gist.github.com/robcross/9776646
<http://%0Ahttps://gist.github.com/robcross/9776646>

I'll just paste the important bits of my comment block: