[IPython-dev] Fwd: ShiningPanda CI, clap de fin

davidacoder davidacoder at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 01:10:48 EDT 2014

I have a working Windows CI on appveyor for pythonnet. Python 2.7 seems
preinstalled and I install other versions as part of the setup script. Have
a look here, something like that might also work for IPython:

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/blob/develop/appveyor.yml

I don’t think they build PRs yet, but I might be wrong. They do build all
branches in a repo on any change.

Best,

David