[IPython-dev] IPython 'office hours', 17:00 UTC, Tuesday 13 May

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:46:32 EDT 2014

Next Tuesday, we'll be running another IPython office hours, a chance for
anyone who's interested to chat with the core team about IPython
development.

Tuesday 13 May, 17:00 UTC (6pm BST, 10am PDT)
https://plus.google.com/b/117293602899680632636/events/ckor559veeqg1ioqa38kqr9d2k8

Come and ask us about developing interactive widgets, the message spec
changes for the next version of IPython, the new kernel spec system, or
anything else about extending or working on IPython.

E-mail me with your Google e-mail address if you'd like to join us in the
video chat - we'll try to get as many people as possible into the Hangout.
If we have a lot of people, or you're on a slow connection, join our
development chat room, which we'll be logged into at the same time:
http://www.hipchat.com/ghtNzvmfC

Thanks,
Thomas