[IPython-dev] difficulties with embedding svg figures

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:15:00 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Every then and now (I think this happens, when something changes in the
notebook latex templates, but I am not sure), I have difficulties
embedding SVG figures. If I run the notebook and set
InlineBackend.figure_format = 'png', the figures are included in the
latex file. If I set
InlineBackend.figure_format = 'svg', the figures are pulled out,
converted to pdf, and placed in the support folder, but they are not
linked in the latex file, their place is empty like

\begin{center}
     \adjustimage{max size={0.9\linewidth}{0.9\paperheight}}{}
\end{center}

Could someone point out, where and what I should fix in order to make
this work?

Many thanks,

Zoltán