[IPython-dev] Conflict between IPython notebook javascript and three.js?

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Mon Nov 3 07:54:54 EST 2014

On 11/2/14, 20:02, David Powell wrote:
> I avoided using OrbitControls for the same reason, but I didn't have
> any problems with TrackballControls.

I think with OrbitControls, you can use the noKeys option to disable key
bindings.  My pr mentioned above was about not even registering
keybindings, but the noKeys just ignores keystrokes, so it's effectively
the same thing for OrbitControls.

I'm happy it works with TrackballControls.  Maybe they've made some
changes since I submitted the PR, which would be great.

Thanks,

Jason