[IPython-dev] [ANN] CFP: SciPy India 2014: Dec 5 - 7, IIT Bombay

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Wed Nov 5 10:32:11 EST 2014

Hello,

[Apologies for the cross-posting]

The CFP and registration for SciPy India 2014 (http://scipy.in) is open.  SciPy
India 2014 will be held in IIT Bombay between December 5th to December 7th, 2014.

Please spread the word!

SciPy India is an annual conference on using Python for science and engineering
research and education. The conference is currently in its sixth year and
provides an opportunity to learn and implement Python in education and research.

Call for Papers
================

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for scientific
computing and education. This includes pedagogy, exploration, modeling and
analysis from both applied and developmental perspectives. We welcome
contributions from academia as well as industry.

For details on the paper submission please see here:

  http://scipy.in/2014/call-for-proposals/

Important Dates

   - Call for proposals end: 9th November 2014

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran and Jarrod Millman