[IPython-dev] Notebook format "incompatible" changes

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Wed Nov 5 11:11:12 EST 2014

hi nicholas and wes,

i had echo-ed wes' comments over on the pull-request. i think we should
move this to an IPEP and continue the discussion there. i would personally
like to see this integrated in the next iteration of the notebook format
and will make the document a first-class citizen in the linked data web. as
a start it could be something as simple as adding @context at a global
level and allowing modification of the context pointer within the notebook
ui.

cheers,

satra