[IPython-dev] [Done] Time for a Jupyter mailing list?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:24:18 EST 2014

Hello all,

The accretion disk of jupyter have now forme a google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jupyter

Nearby bodies that are interested in participating are welcome to joined the gravity field.

Please also feel free to distribute the link and reach in nearby systems.
We'll try to keep this mailing list for everything that is not IPython/Python specific.

Matthias