[IPython-dev] No development meeting this Thursday

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:33:27 EST 2014

Thursday this week is the Thanksgiving holiday in North America, so our
regular development meeting will not be taking place.

Depending on how much is added on the agenda, we'll either have a meeting
on Tuesday 2nd December, or leave it until the next regular meeting time,
on Thursday 4th. In either case, we'll start at 9.30am in California, which
is 1730 UTC.

Have a good Thanksgiving if you're celebrating it, and a good Thursday
otherwise.

Thomas