[IPython-dev] Multi-user IPython Notebook

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 17:15:17 EDT 2014

Thanks Brian. ;)

I'm currently running a setup where I'm subdividing a machine with .5 TB of
RAM, where each user gets 512 MB of RAM (~1000 users). Not quite ready to
show off beyond a handful of people. Email me directly if you want to check
it out.

If anyone wants specs or to talk about the environment, feel free to ask.
;) All tools are built agnostic of providers, but I am working cloud
configs that optimize for the hardware its being run on, primarily for how
/var/lib/docker is mounted.

-- Kyle

Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrk <https://twitter.com/rgbkrk>; http://lambdaops.com)