[IPython-dev] Set default value of Kernel dropdown in 3.0.0-dev

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:39:26 EDT 2014

If you're running from the base ipython/ipython or ipython/scipystack
Docker images, it defaults to the last installed version of ipython
(culprit is https://github.com/ipython/ipython/blob/master/Dockerfile#L43).

There should be a way to set the kernel type as the default though.

Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrk <https://twitter.com/rgbkrk>; http://lambdaops.com)