[IPython-dev] Nbparameterise: simple forms for notebook input

Antonino Ingargiola tritemio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:24:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

I like the idea of putting parameters in raw cells, I believe the all the
parameter specifications should stay inside notebook. Would be possible to
specify a list so that the notebook is executed for each value in the list?
This is what I was discussing in the previous thread. It would make a
common workflow very easy and transparent.

Antonio