[IPython-dev] Time for a Jupyter mailing list?

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:39:42 EDT 2014

the "grab the code and run it wherever you want" was my -1000 and
Fernando's -\infty

I would gladly pay thousands of dollars right now to anyone or
anything that allows me to think about fewer things. This is not
question of open source versus commercial, it is just an issue of 24
hour days and picking the most important things to work on.