[IPython-dev] More widget feasibility ideas

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:55:14 EDT 2014

Yes, but when you do this in your notebook, does it appear in a different
colors?  Mine looks like plain text.  IE I literally see:

info
danger
warning
success

In my output cell, instead of pretty colors like the example on the
bootstrap link.  Using about a 2week-old version of 3.0 dev, if that
matters.