[IPython-dev] Jupyter notebook at UC Berkeley Hackathon

Andrew Chen andrew.chen at berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 5 23:08:37 EDT 2014

Hello IPython-dev:

We are currently in a hackathon at UC Berkeley and want to extend the
jupyter notebook with new features!

Over the summer, we've been doing small hacks on the ipython notebooks from
writing tools for cross-notebook imports, joystick (xbox controller)
widgets, capability for live-tuning control loops, and controlling robots
and physical devices.

If anybody has ideas and suggestions for jupyter notebook that are hurting
for implementation, we'd be happy to help.

We'd also love to have company in the Wozniak Lounge from 10am to 11pm!
(tomorrow, 9/6)