[IPython-dev] IPython inputhook, higher rate?

Erik Bray erik.m.bray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:49:43 EDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Gustavo Goretkin
<gustavo.goretkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Gustavo,

I was interested by your email, so I tried reproducing the problem
with a simple pygame game and encountered the same issue.  Not sure
what's going on yet though.  The only reference to this I found was
this message from Fernando some 7 years ago :(

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/2007-November/003333.html

Sounds like there were problems though. I don't know if anyone else
has resolved them.

Erik