[IPython-dev] API to Modify Notebook Metadata

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 17:55:58 EDT 2014

It’s relatively straightforward to do this from Javascript:

IPython.notebook.metadata.key = "value";

There isn’t an API to use from Python, other than raw execution of the
above javascript:

from IPython.display import display_javascript
display_javascript('IPython.notebook.metadata.key = "value";', raw=True)

-MinRK
​