[IPython-dev] Current status of sharing/publishing widgets?

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:01:25 EDT 2014

This question is also very interesting to our group!

Just to clarify, are we talking about a use-case where nbconvert has a
fully functioning GUI, or just that the GUI itself is visible in a static
state?  I think the latter is still kind of useful for teaching purposes.

Thomas, considering that massive to-do list that must be on the IPython
team's plate at this point, is there an estimated timetable for some of
those plans you mentioned?