[IPython-dev] Current status of sharing/publishing widgets?

Nicholas Bollweg nick.bollweg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:51:02 EDT 2014

Perhaps having a mixin that added a demo or standalone method?

Part of the challenge would be to inject all of the assets in a way that is
embeddable (rather than linked)... as I imagine most of the time I'd really
rather NOT embed all of my dependencies in every notebook.

Whatever the resolution, I'd love to capture the result in
cookiecutter-ipython-widget
<https://github.com/bollwyvl/cookiecutter-ipython-widget>.

Standalone demo notebooks would be a lovely addition.

It originally started as something that would be easily pip installable,
but now handles
- asset juggling problem
- sample notebook
- travis testing