[IPython-dev] Options for cloud-based Jupyterhub for Python training?

Signell, Richard rsignell at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 22 17:42:38 EDT 2015

We would be fine with Python 2 and Jupyter in
https://cloud.sagemath.com would be fine if those packages were
installed for all projects.

But some of those packages are tough to build, and getting the right
versions that all play nice together is tricky.   That's why we have
our conda channel.   We have put a lot of effort into that.    Do you
have the ability to install from the binstar.org/ioos channel?

We don't need heavy duty computational facilities.   This is mostly
about accessing and visualizing met/ocean data.