[IPython-dev] embedding js9 into a notebook

ericmandel eric at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 7 19:55:40 EST 2015

> The key method is:
> Jupyter.keyboard_manager.register_events($("<selector for the node>"))

Perfect! All of the JS9 dialog boxes now work as expected inside Jupyter.
Thanks very much for your timely suggestion.

The only functions that do not work are those requiring $.ajax() calls.
These are not critical, but I would work at fixing them if they ought to
work and if you can give me a hint.

Otherwise, my colleague Gijs and I will be back in touch when he is ready to
deal with final form and packaging issues.