[IPython-dev] Should we do an IPython 4.1 soon ?

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:39:12 EST 2015

Given the resources involved in getting notebook-4.1 out the door, I think
we should probably focus on that and wait on starting the IPython release
process until notebook-4.1 ships, but I think we can start IPython 4.1
immediately after we ship the notebook release. I think IPython's in a
pretty releasable state right now, so it shouldn't take long to ship
IPython 4.1.

-MinRK