[IPython-dev] (no subject)

Eric Moore ewm at redtetrahedron.org
Wed Dec 23 12:30:22 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm using the qtconsole, version 4.0.1.  It was installed using conda from
miniconda for windows (64 bit), running on windows 7 64 bit.

Sometimes when the current entry is at the bottom of the window, the window
does not scroll to display all of the output. I'm also occasionally seeing
the output overlaping with the next input. E.g. "IOut[19]: n [20]:" is
printed followed by the output on the next line with the cursor on the last
line of the output. Sometimes when this happens just pressing enter will
give me a clean input prompt on the next line.  Other times it seems to
hang and recover after a few seconds.  Still other times it hangs
completely and will not accept any more input.

Given the big split, I'm not sure where to start looking and I don't really
have any guesses about what the problem might be.

Eric