[IPython-dev] iPython 3 vs Jupyter etc

John Omernik john at omernik.com
Fri Feb 6 15:18:27 EST 2015

Yep a bit. I will say that it may be worth someone's effort to put
that on the iPython.org website or something. Just clarifying what is
what and what is on the roadmap. I think there may be a number of
people who want to dip their foot in the water, but may hesitate out
of confusion.

Thanks for the clarification.