[IPython-dev] [jupyter] Jupyter-Drive (integration with google drive) beta.

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 01:00:51 EST 2015

Le 6 févr. 2015 à 18:38, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> a écrit :

> My only concern is that not having the full integration done that folks won't really use this much as they will have to create a separate profile and start a new server. If we can get this into 3.1, that would enable a lot more people to try this. As with all of our MVPs, we want to get as many people using it as possible to get feedback.

I'll re-have a look then, but I still believe the schedule is unrelated to IPython.
We don't need to release a 3.1 for mixed content to work.

Le 6 févr. 2015 à 19:32, 'Kester Tong' via Project Jupyter <jupyter at googlegroups.com> a écrit :

> After rebasing, the mixedcontents branch seems to work.  It seems realistic to me to have this by 3.0.  There may be some polishing needed, but the basic functionality is there now.

I'll have a look tomorrow.
I'll re-look at the implementation but I think we could even have an even
more generic mixed content manager than takes N contents manager and prefixes
and exposes each of them.

I suppose we could probably try with Scott (IIRC) postgres backend
as an exercise.