[IPython-dev] Hide input

Max Linke max_linke at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 16:00:57 EST 2015

You can use the codefolding extension to hide complete cells. If the top
line of a cell is a comment the whole cell can be folded away.

I personally use this as a title for plots. It hides all the plotting
commands quite nicely.

https://github.com/ipython-contrib/IPython-notebook-extensions/wiki/Codefolding

best Max