[IPython-dev] Getting Started with Widgets in IPython 3

Nicholas Bollweg nick.bollweg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:51:40 EST 2015

Plug for the cookiecutter template:
https://github.com/bollwyvl/cookiecutter-ipython-widget/tree/v3.0

It's been a while since the template was updated, but i used it last
week... Though not with cookiecutter 0.9... There are some new goodies i
want to exploit there to make the process smoother. Feedback welcome!

As we move forward, though, yeoman will probably be the right home for the
"starter kit", as js will be the common denominator... Also it's silly to
plan on doing js without having access to things like less, jshint and
bower, phantom.