[IPython-dev] [jupyter] Experimenting with a modified dev meeting format?

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:00:35 EDT 2015

I could not attend because I was going to the airport, but looking into the
notes and the video, I think this was a successful experience.
I agree there is still audio issues, more remarkably when the microphone is
shared in the room. Otherwise, it is a *substantial* improvement over the
gh experience. Eager to join the next one.

Cheers.

Damián Avila