[IPython-dev] parallel ouptut before exception

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:24:56 EDT 2015

There is a way to do this, but it's not provided by IPython by default. The
reason being that right now, IPython collates output according to which
engine it comes from, so it can't provide incremental output. You can
stream outputs as they arrive by watching the metadata, you just want to be
sure to identify which engine everything is coming from as they arrive.

-MinRK